Fame and glory for your innovation
- Intensive media work and presentation of the winners and nominees to the daily and trade press by the SVI
- Publicly effective presentation of your product, brand and company
- Use of the “Swiss Packaging Award” signet for all winners and nominees
- Winning the Swiss Packaging Award entitles the winner to participate in the World Star Award
- Winner trophy for the winners, certificates for the winners and nominees
- Your packaging is evaluated by an independent jury of experts
- Motivation for the own company and employees
The Swiss Packaging Award is presented by an expert, neutral and broad-based jury. The jury is composed of various representatives along the lifecycle of a packaging as well as neutral and independent experts from the Swiss industry.
The judging will be led by jury president Stefan Jüde (J packaging gmbh).
Jury members agree to abide by the following rules:
– You judge neutrally.
– The discussion during the evaluation will be treated confidentially.
– Majority decisions will be recognized by each member.
– If the entry is judged by a company for which a jury member works,
he/she abstains from voting.
In terms of content, the emphasis is on promoting and honoring holistically thought-out packaging solutions, regardless of the packaging material chosen. The jury will evaluate the entries only in the categories in which the packaging solution has been submitted. However, it reserves the right to assign a submission to another category if the category selected is obviously incorrect.
The jury evaluates the submitted packaging solutions using a strictly regulated, two-stage selection process. At the end of the judging days, the nominees will be selected and publicly published. Winners will not be announced until the awards ceremony.
Conditions of participation
The competition is open to innovative packaging, packaging aids, displays (product-carrying systems, presentation elements) as well as packaging and packaging systems developed, designed, manufactured or distributed by Swiss companies or persons or by foreign companies or persons who have introduced their entries to the Swiss market. Several packages can be sent per sender.
Companies with more than 10 employees
SVI members: CHF 750.- for the first submission, CHF 550.- for each additional submission
Non-members: CHF 1100.- for the first submission, CHF 850.- for each additional submission
SVI members: CHF 300.- for the first, Fr. 220.- for each additional registration
Non-members: CHF 450.- for the first, Fr. 350.- for each additional registration
Microenterprises with max. 10 employees
SVI members: CHF 650.- for the first registration, CHF 450.- for each additional registration
Non-members: CHF 800.- for the first registration, CHF 600.- for each additional registration
SVI members: CHF 200.- for the first registration, CHF 120.- for each additional registration
Non-members: CHF 300.- for the first registration, CHF 220.- for each additional registration
Included is the participation in the award ceremony for one person per submitting company.
Pupils and students can take part in the competition FREE OF CHARGE with packaging solutions that have not been launched on the market (category Young Talent Award according to registration).
Unsere kompetente Jury
«VERPACKT UND ZUGEKLEBT»
Wissenswertes zu Verpackungen